Evolution creative solutions is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality print, apparel and promotional products production experience. Below you will find our guidelines for file submission. These guidelines help to ensure your project is completed to our high expectations.
Please include a minimum of 0.125” on all four sides. For Large Format print items please include a minimum of 0.25″ bleed on all 4 sides.
All fonts must be converted to outlines, paths / curves. Font files are subject to corruption or substitution unknowingly,
resulting in incorrect reproduction.
All files must be in CMYK format, NOT RGB. Alternatively, Pantone, or “spot” colors, can also be used. If using Pantone
colors, please include the Pantone Reference Numbers used in your design.
- InDesign (.indd)
- Native InDesign Files, Fonts and Links packaged into a zip file
- Illustrator (.ai or .eps)
- Native Illustrator File, Fonts and Links packaged into a zip file
- Native Illustrator File with all Links embedded and fonts outlined
- PDF (.pdf)
- Adobe Acrobat PDF file with crop marks and minimum .125″ bleed on all four sides, setup as single pages.
- MS Word (.doc or .docx), Excel (.xls), PowerPoint (.ppt) or Publisher (.pub)
- Please note that these are NOT recognized professional print file formats.
- There may be issues with the print quality or production of your files if submitted in this format. You will be provided with a proof prior to production to ensure your files are being accurately produced.